Prevent leakage of sensitive data with minimal effort to value
For years, organizations have struggled to prevent data exfiltration due to internal risks or external attacks, leading to embarrassing headlines, loss of business, and regulatory fines. Advanced DLP empowers you to prevent data leaks from endpoints — without requiring months to deploy, teams to maintain, or a Ph.D. in privacy law to understand.
Protection for sensitive data across 70+ channels
Protect clients’ sensitive data — prevent data leakage from workloads via peripheral devices and network communications by analyzing the content and context of data transfers and enforcing policy-based preventive controls.
Automatic, behavior-based DLP policy creation and extension
No need to drill down into client business details and define policies manually. Automatically baseline and profile sensitive data flows to create and continuously adjust DLP policies to ever-changing business specifics, ensuring protection against the most common causes of data leaks.
Prompt reactiveness to DLP events
Enable rapid response and forensic investigations and simplify DLP policy maintenance via centralized audit logs and alerts on security events. Ease reporting with information-rich widgets.
Strengthen your clients’ regulatory compliance out of the box
Leverage pre-built data classifiers for most common regulatory frameworks protecting personally identifiable information (PII), patient health information (PHI), cardholder data, and documents marked as confidential.
Enhance your security portfolio with streamlined data loss prevention
Unlock new profitability opportunities
- Improve your revenue per client and attract more clients with high-demand, MSP-managed DLP services that are easily accessible for clients of all sizes.
- Control your TCO and enable better margins with easier service tiering by using a single, integrated platform for backup and disaster recovery, next-generation anti-malware, email security, workload management and data loss prevention.
Minimize your effort to value and speed up provisioning
- Expand your service technology stack with a DLP solution that doesn’t require you to increase your management complexity, costs and headcount.
- Automate service provisioning, initial client-specific policy creation and follow-up adjustments, and minimize the impact of human error.
- Ensure that DLP policies are aligned with each client’s business specifics.
- Simplify compliance reporting and increase visibility of DLP performance with information-rich widgets.
Reduce data leakage risks and strengthen compliance
- Minimize risks of data leakage and exfiltration by detecting and preventing sensitive information from being transferred to unauthorized parties.
- Strengthen clients’ regulatory compliance by protecting data that is subject to regulations.
- Lower cyber insurance premiums with better protection of sensitive data.
Ensure faster growth with Acronis
Great product. It saves you the arduous task of preparation prior to implementing this type of tool and the costs associated with that. Innovative technology enabling an agile, simple start-up. But, above all, its intuitive and excellently designed interface makes it easy to manage. Its best feature is that it’s part of a very complete cyber protection suite.
Fernando Solano Arellano
Manager, S&T Soluciones y Tecnología S.A.S.
The interface is user-friendly and applying policies is fast and easy. Even the end-user interface is user friendly in how it displays alerts and exceptions… It’s great for endpoint DLP, I think this is easier to work with than others that ask for a data dictionary to classify information.
Rafael M. Acuña Giraldo
IT Support Coordinator, Info Comunicaciones S.A.S.
How Advanced DLP simplifies service provisioning, management and reporting
1. Effortlessly provision DLP services with automatic policy creation
During initial provisioning, DLP agents run in Observation mode, monitoring clients’ endpoint computers for outgoing sensitive data transfers and leveraging a behavior-based technology to automatically create the initial DLP policy — with optional end user justification of risky data transfers.
2. Easily validate the created policy with clients
Once the initial DLP policy is automatically generated, it’s displayed in an easy-to-understand visual format, requiring no technical expertise from clients’ business reps to validate.
3. Enforce the DLP policy to start preventing data leaks and boost regulatory compliance
Once the DLP policy is validated with clients, Advanced DLP continuously monitors for DLP incidents with multiple policy enforcement options, enabling ongoing automated policy adjustment to business specifics.
4. Demonstrate your value to clients with powerful widgets
Enable ongoing reporting to clients with powerful widgets, that demonstrate the value of your DLP services. Provide service technicians and clients with visibility into blocked sensitive data flows; most active data senders; users with most blocked data transfers; and all sensitive data transfers split by category (blocked, allowed or justified).
Differentiate your DLP services with an edge over the competition
Current DLP solutions require costly security expertise and deep knowledge of clients’ business processes, together with complex, error-prone, manual configuration to ensure client-specific policies. With Advanced DLP, you can prevent data leaks for clients with the provisioning speed and policy management ease you need.
Automated DLP policy creation
Automated DLP policy creation
Minimize manual work and the risk of error. Simplify provisioning by automatically creating an initial DLP policy for each client with a behavior-based approach.
Client-specific DLP policies
Client-specific DLP policies
Baseline and profile outgoing sensitive data flows across organizations to automatically map clients’ business processes to a DLP policy — adjusted to their specifics. Leverage optional end-user assistance for higher accuracy, and request client validation before enforcing a policy.
70+ controlled channels
70+ controlled channels
Control data flows across most common local and network channels, including removable storage, printers, redirected mapped drives and clipboard, emails and webmails, instant messengers, file sharing services, social networks, web access, and network protocols.
Unmatched DLP controls to differentiate your service
Ensure web-browser-independent control of data transfers to social media, webmail and file-sharing services. Leverage content inspection of outgoing instant messages and sensitive data detection in images sent from remote and offline computers.
Centralized cyber protection with single console
Control your TCO, reduce management overhead and boost margins by using a single solution that integrates backup, disaster recovery, next-generation anti-malware, email security, workload management, and data loss prevention.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Service providers can leverage Advanced DLP to deliver data loss prevention services without adding costly security expertise headcount on their end. Advanced DLP removes the inherent complexity of DLP solutions historically focused at enterprises, with automatic client-specific DLP policy creation achieved by learning from end users. Advanced DLP also streamlines DLP service management. Once the initial DLP policy is generated automatically in an easy to understand and validate graphical format, the enforced DLP policy can be extended with additional rules to allow and protect newly observed data flows through an automated, user-assisted process. The advanced pack is natively integrated into Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, allowing you to centralize service management and provisioning and manage clients per tenant while integrating it with the most common RMM and PSA tools used by service providers. The unmatched level of data loss prevention automation offered by Advanced DLP, with its MSP-centric design, makes it easy to launch a comprehensive DLP service without high costs for Acronis partners.
- Data loss prevention protects against leakage of sensitive data. Service providers can launch services on top of Advanced DLP oriented with clients that store regulated sensitive information such as personally identifiable information (PII), protected health information (PHI), or payment card data (PCI DSS). DLP services are also critical for clients that need to protect confidential corporate information. Traditional industries that rely more heavily on data loss prevention are banking and finance (BFSI), healthcare, government, IT providers and telecoms, manufacturing, legal, retail and logistics.
- Provisioning data loss prevention services could be a complex and costly process, historically requiring additional consultation from DLP vendors. Advanced DLP, however, is specifically designed to remove this complexity and enable service providers to include a comprehensive DLP into their practice. The service is provisioned to clients through the Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud agent and requires only a flick of a switch in the management console. In initial provisioning, Advanced DLP should be set in observation mode to automatically create the initial DLP policy by observing end users’ behavior and optionally requiring a one-time justification from them for newly detected data flows. The baseline data loss prevention policy creation period should take between one and two months, depending on the quantity of observed data flows during that period. Once generated, the baseline (initial) DLP policy is presented in an easy-to-understand graphical format. It is then validated with clients, who best understand their business’ specifics and can help make the DLP rules more accurate. The validation process is extremely easy, requires no technical knowledge from clients, and is done in just a few hours. Once validated, the data loss prevention policy is enforced to allow all business-related transfers of sensitive data while blocking any sensitive data transfer that is not used in the business process. The policy can be enforced in two ways — strict enforcement or adaptive enforcement. In adaptive enforcement, you can leverage automated, user-assisted extensions of enforced policies with additional rules to allow and protect new data flows that were not observed when creating the initial DLP policy. The adaptive enforcement mode enables better business continuity, ensuring new data flows will not be blocked. The strict enforcement mode is for clients who require more strict controls, Advanced DLP will block any new data flows that do not match already approved ones in the DLP policy.